Born in Belgrade, Serbia .
Graduated at the Academy of Fine Arts in Belgrade in 2005, in the class of Čedomir Vasić. Residence in Berlin as a guest student in 2005. at Universitat Deutche Kunst Berlin. Besides painting and multimedia art she is occupied in searching for a “real job”. Exhibit since 2001.
In addition to paintings, drawings and photo exhibitions, participate in electronic and video festivals.
After studies, reviews the contemporary environment, life circumstances, and social selfexperienced.
Now, different topics placed through various media (video, photography, print).
About:Jelena Bokić graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts in Belgrade. She is a member of Association of Fine Artists of Serbia since 2011. Was resident as a guest student, Universität Deutsche Kunst, Berlin in 2006. After graduation, her work investigates and researches the contemporary environment, the circumstances of everyday life, and social pathology. Her interests include social roles she has experienced due to life circumstances. Her artistic opus is thematically synchronized and presented via different media (video, photography, painting, installation, digital graphic). Has had exhibitions in Serbia and abroad since 2001. Outside of exhibiting, she participates in video and mixed media festivals such as FAÇADE – International video festival – Plovdiv, Athens Video Art Festival -International Festival of Digital Arts and New Media, International film Festival – Beldocs, Videomedeja, Novi Sad, etc. She lives and works in Belgrade.
2011. became a member of ULUS.
- Festival Videomedeja, Novi sad, 2017.
- Vital Spark, Magacin, Belgrade, 2017.
- Od-Do, group exhibition in Magacin, Belgrade, House of youth, 2015.
- Chat, photo-installation, group exhibition at Experimental Art Platform, Karlsruhe, 2015.
- One Life to Live-short movie, 55.October salon, Belgrade 2014.
- One Life to Live-short movie, Festival VIDEOMEDEJA, Novi Sad 2013.
- “Deviant mithology”-video Art class, group exhibition, Magacin Marka Kraljevića 4, Belgrade 2012.
- Golden ratio-photo installation, Magacin ,Marka Kraljevića 4, Belgrade 2012.
- Yorick (photo-prints), Autmn salon -Cvijeta Zuzorić Gallery, Belgrade2012.
- International Doumentary Film Festival Beldocs-short documentary film „Cinderella“, Belgrade 2010.
- Video festival Plovdiv
- Exhibition „CHAT“– photo installation, page182-185. REMONT Gallery, Belgrade 2009.
- Video instalation „Positioning“, Elektrika Gallery, Pancevo,Serbia 2009.
- Video instalation „90Degrees“– Dream Machines project Gallery of contemporary art Pancevo, Night of Museums May 17th, 2009.
- Exhibition of photographs, Cultural centre Grocka, Belgrade 2008
- Exhibition of paintings, Cultural centre Rakovica, Belgrade 2008
- Video „Kind Regards“, Student cultural center, Belgrade,2008.
- KEF (Festival of short electronic forms), REX,Belgrade, 2007.
- Video „The Class“, re-set, Cultural center Pancevo 2007.
- Video „THERAPY“1, Festival of short electronic forms,KEF,Belgrade 2006
- Video „SWIRL“Video Art Festival „VIDEOMEDEJA“, Novi Sad, Serbia, 2006.
- Video ”Donja crta kontrole”, BELEF 2005.
- Packages, Group exhibtion of free culture at the Art Gallery of the Youth House, 2004.
- Exhibition of Students works,Central Gallery ,Military House SCG,Belgrade, 2005
- Exhibition within the project of the Faculty of Play Arts, Belgrade, 2004.
- Exhibition of Students Drawings, Student Residence Hall, Berlin, 2004.
- Collective exhibition of Students works in cooperation with Medical Faculty, Belgrade, 2004.
- Collective exhibition, Student Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2003.
- Exhibition of Students works – paintings and drawings, Art Gallery of the Faculty of Fine Arts – Belgrade, 2002.
- Student exhibition at the Art Gallery of the Youth House,Belgrade,Serbia, 2002
- Exhibition of Students Drawings, Student Residence Hall – Belgrade, Serbia, 2001.